Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday

Well, just got done work. Fairly slow, which is nice considering I woke up at 3 and couldn't get back to sleep, oddly enough those few hours I slept were amazing. We are heading into Burlington tonight to pick up a sexy new piece of equipment that will help us in our new endeavor. Maybe see a movie, I'll probably have a few cocktails, don't have to work tomorrow until the afternoon. I will post pictures of my fun machine later tonight. We are almost there, counting down the days until we get our veggie share and try to cut out as much grocery shopping as possible. Thanks to everyone for sticking through the relatively boring part of the blog as all we have is a meat share. However, I do have some good news, in 2 weeks we will be having a dinner party, all tapas, for a couple of friends of ours and I will be posting exact recipes for the first time. Get ready for some house cured salmon, some pasture chicken dishes, and my famous bacon risotto. Yeah, I'm breaking out the big guns, kiss the rings bitches.


Got a care package from M.B.s mom, got some great product, including the most amazing salt cured ham out there. We are going to break that out at the party, plenty of pictures and recipes to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment